Frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How to register a new account
To create an account, click the "Register" link in the navigation menu and fill out the form.
Fill out a student add/transfer request if you are a TVI, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a new summer teacher
How to log in
This is for TVIs who have registered and need access to their existing account. This link will take you to a page for you to enter your username and password. If you don’t know if you are registered or you have forgotten your username, complete a help desk ticket by contacting email@example.com.
How to change your password
- STP Admissions does not have access to user created passwords, but you can manage your password with a few simple steps.
- On the login page Enter your User Name and select “Forgot your Password”.
- Within about 5 minutes you will receive an email titled "TSBVISTP Password Reset Token."
- Select the "Reset Password" link in the email. You will be redirected to a page with a message announcing that you should check your email once more for your new password. This second email may also take 5 minutes.
- Use the computer generated password from this second email to log in. We recommend that you copy and paste the password into the log in screen to avoid errors.
Update your generated password for security
To change your password from the computer generated reset token: Login with the generated password and then select “Account Settings” from the menu bar at the top of the page (the 4th tab item for keyboard users).
- Enter your current password (If you have just reset your password, this will be the randomly generated password from the last reset email).
- Enter your new password. Confirm your new password.
- Select the “Change password” button. You are finished.